Tonight I am pretty tired, but wanted to update a little. I will update everyone about camp in the near future...when I get my pics uploaded so I can include a couple, but just wanted to let everyone know that Braeden and I survived! He did great! Most days he was too busy to talk to me on the phone. I struggled with that some, but was so glad he was having so much fun. The days I could talk to him and hear his voice and know FOR SURE that he was ok were better for me. After I got through my "cry" days, I really started enjoying camp and had a great time. I am going to leave it at that for now since I want to do a camp post later...probably tomorrow. Braeden wouldn't really talk a lot to me Saturday, Sunday or Monday I believe, but on Tuesday he decided to talk to me. He got on the phone and said "HI MOM! Did you think I didn't love you anymore because I wouldn't talk to you?" I tell that...that boy is a piece of work!!!! lol.
I was so excited to finally get home and see him last night!!! I grabbed him up and just loved on him. He was laughing and screaming the whole time!!! It was a great reunion!! :)
So...we both made it through...some better than others... ;-)
~B~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment