Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just a little update

Things have been a little crazy lately...I know, when are they not???? Braeden is about to turn 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't even believe that one!! It seems like yesterday that he was born. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is such a sweet spirited little boy. Don't get me wrong...he has his "moments" but for the most part I hear a lot of (like every 5 minutes) "I love you mommy" and "I miss you mommy". He tells me he misses me when I have been with him all day and am not going anywhere. haha. He is a very affectionate little boy and loves just about everyone. :) However, after saying all this...I think the age of 3 is going to be WAY WORSE than the age of 2. He has somewhere along the line developed a smart mouth! When I tell him something (for example: "stop talking to me that way") he says it right back to me. Yeah, gonna have to get him out of that REAL QUICK!!!! I don't know where he learns this stuff!!! ;-) He is really excited for his birthday to come. He is going to have a fire truck themed party. His favorite things these days are still pretty much any kind of sport with baseball and hockey being at the top. He is REALLY REALLY good....and I am not just saying this because I am biased. Overall, he is a happy little boy and I am so blessed to be his mommy!!!!!

My job situation is...well, STRESSING ME OUT!!! Not too long ago they "found out" that I was looking for other work because they don't provide insurance. They asked me about it and I was honest with them telling them this was true. So what do they do??? Move me from full time status to part time status. (basically making an emotional decision) Then I find out Friday that they are only going to let me work 12 hours....but have given me the option (which is no option for me) to make it up on "other shifts". I don't know what I am going to do. I have been praying about it, but have been getting pretty discouraged in the process. I have been trying to really focus on the scripture Isaiah 41:10 and it has helped some, but it is hard. I don't know what is going to happen, but I do know God is in control and eventually something will. I have applied for probably close to over a 100 jobs and I don't know what the problem is!!! So frustrating.

Well, I need to get going for now. Please pray for my job situation. Thanks!

In Him,
Brandi

No comments: