skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, January 2, 2009

My CRAZY kid

We all want our children to be smart and make good choices and use common sense. Well, sometimes four year old boys aren't. lol. Last night me, my mom and dad and Braeden all went to the movies. (We saw Bedtime Stories--cute). Well, you know how up front they have those elastic dividers that separate people who are buying their tickets from those who are getting snacks? Well...after the movie my son took off running through the theater lobby. He had one thing on his mind....GET TO THE GAMES! So...he took off running ducking and dodging the dividing ropes. He was doing pretty good...and then he got clothes lined. Hit the floor. He wasn't crying though. But he has a nice cut on his eye lid and "burn" under his eye. BOYS!


So...I can't get the writing on this blog to look different. It made the writing a link. My apologies.
Posted by Brandi at 6:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brandi Holland


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you, and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Serenity
      • Moments with a Four Year Old
      • Friends...lock your little girls up!!! :)
      • A little WARMTH on a COLD day!
      • My POOR baby!!!
      • Am I getting OLD???
      • My CRAZY kid
      • I am actually glad that 2008 is over. I was not s...
      • New blog, Old Blog
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)

About Me

Brandi
I am a new person in the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a Christian first and foremost, and a mom to a beautiful little boy! In the past I have lived in a way that is not pleasing to the Lord and have suffered the consequences. Today I surrender to Him and His plan because it is perfect and out of His love.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read

  • In Loving Memory: Maria Chapman
  • Ray Comfort
  • Sex, Love and Marriage
  • Niki Nowell
  • Amy Black
  • Kelly Joachim
  • Jodi
  • Sarah Downey
 

Brandi Holland