First, thank you all for your prayers. As of this morning it was reported that my grandma was doing better. They are going to take the breathing tube out and from my understanding give her medication to help her breathe instead of a trach. She was awake and alert this morning and could tell them she was at the hospital. She also told them that she was in pain and asked for Vicodin and held up two fingers when asked to do so.
So, from what it sounds like, she is doing much better today. Looking forward to seeing her again. I went to see her last night (and had the support of great friends, Sarah and Kelly). She was "sleeping" and had all the breathing tubes in and didn't know I was there. So, I am looking forward to her being able to communicate with me and know that I am there.
Take care and thanks for the PRAYERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment