Monday, May 12, 2008

Some Time Has Passed

Ok, so just a little time has passed since my last blog...so sorry. I need to be better at blogging because I really do enjoy it. Lets see...what has happened in the past couple months? Well nothing really big that I can think of. Only thing is Braeden had surgery. He had his adenoids out. The surgery went well and we even had him off his asthma meds for a while...until a couple weekends ago. He had another pretty bad asthma flair up in the middle of the night, on a weekend...because that is when they happen. When his doctor is unavailable. Anyway-they are getting fewer between but the symptoms are getting worse. The last two flair ups have been pretty bad. So, he is back on his daily medication in hopes of getting and keeping his asthma under control.

Lets see....what else....so, I have the most AMAZING friends in the WORLD!!!! They are the best! I do not know how I would make it through life without Marisa, Kelly and Sarah!!!!

Over Mother's Day weekend Kelly and Sarah planned all of Saturday for me. It started with a massage. I got over an hours worth of massage while Braeden was sleeping and that was so nice. Then I took a nap. Then Kelly and Sarah took Braeden out for a few hours to do special things for me. I went to get a pedicure. It was nice. Then they came back and Kelly watched Braeden while I was able to go hang out with Sarah for a while. She and I went downtown and ate at PF Changs and then got Starbucks and walked around the circle for a little while. It was nice to have some time to hang out and catch up at little. Then when I came home they had gifts out on the counter for me from all three of them and they had "interviewed" Braeden on my video recorder and that was pretty special to me...and funny!!! It was all so nice!!

Now...on to Marisa...let me brag on her for a minute. :) I am going to camp with Kelly and Sarah in a month. (I CAN'T WAIT!!!) and Marisa is keeping Braeden for me ALL WEEK!!! I don't know who I am more nervous for...him, me or Marisa. LOL. I have never really left him for any period of time, so this will be difficult for us all probably. Probably more me and Marisa than for Braeden because I know he will have tons of fun!!!! Besides that, she is just a great friend and I am lucky to have her in my life...for all these years!!!! And it is nice to have such a close friend to go through motherhood with....her son is the same age as Braeden and they are buddies.

Well, that is all I really have time for right now. Hope I can do better with keeping this up. I really do enjoy getting on here. Time just goes so fast!!!! I will hopefully get on here before...but I will definitely update everyone about camp. I miss the camp atmosphere so so so much!!! It has been awhile....so I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: